20m ASCENDING AND DESCENDING RESCUE SYSTEM 5:1
The MAXSAFE® MSRAR5(5:1) is referred to as a Personal Protective Equipment by the European PPE Directive 89/686/EEC and has been shown to comply with this Directive through the Harmonized European Standard EN 341:2012 and ENI 496: 2006. The MSRAR (5:1) is designed to minimize the risk of / provide protection against the danger of falling from heights. However, always remember that no item of PPE can provide full protection and care must always be taken while carrying out the risk relation activity.
Features and Benefits
- This MAXSAFE® Ascending and Descending equipment operates in accordance with the principle of winding contact friction. The friction results from the rope being wound round the rope roller two and half times.
- The rope roller can be turned freely counter clockwise and locks in the clockwise direction. The rope roller run freely during ascent; the return lock is effective when descending.
- Maximum personal load: 150 kg.
- Maximum Descending Height: 150 meters.
- Rope Diameter: 9-11mm
- The MSRAR3(3:1) also has a swivel-enabled ring at its Anchorage termination. This special feature allows to easily rotate about its axis in case the rope twists causing unwanted rotation of the user.
- Compatible accessories used to make a rescue system : Rescue Roll MSRAR3(3:1), Ascender Handle MSRC1 with Safety Sling, Single Alu Pulley with single side attachment MSRP012, Double Alu Pulley with double side attachments MSRP013, Single Alu Pulley with double side attachments MSRP014, full body harness, Karabiners MSK111(C) and 11mm Kernmantle Rope with AS/NZS Trace Thread.
→Click here to download User Instruction Manual